Pages


The 2013/2014 Home Executive Day Planner is available for purchase through our publisher, Cedar Fort Publishing, HERE.  It is selling for $14.99 and is sized at 6x9.

I think the planner is great this year.  I am so happy with the colors and I love the sticker page.  I love the paper and the overall planner.  As a heads up, there is one thing I don't like, and feel I need to be 100% honest with all my fellow Home Executives.  The printer my publisher went with, printed all 4,000 planners with the recipe section quite light.  It's still legible but it's not easy to see at a quick glance.  Also, on some pages the numbers are also light.

For those of you who are reading this and have already bought the planner, I am doing all I can with my publisher, but the current inventory will be staying the same.  I hope you all still like it this year.  We'll try again next year.  This has sure been a great learning experience.

Happy Planning!!!  Thank you all for your support.

0 comments on " "

Post a Comment