Pages

Another place to buy the 2012-2013 planner


I am all sold out of the 2012-2013 Home Executive Day Planner.  However, I have contacted one of my buyers and got them to put their remaining planners online.  You can go to the BYU Bookstore to purchase one.  If you have any questions please contact me through the "Contact" link in the blue bar above.  I wish you all a Happy Holidays and Happy Planning!  Thanks for a great year again!

14 comments on "Another place to buy the 2012-2013 planner"

Brittany Schmidt on January 2, 2013 at 9:25 PM said...

Any ideas on where you can still buy one of these? I couldn't find it through the BYU Bookstore! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't find any of the planners either, is there any other way to get one. With a family of 5 I could really use one :) thanks!

Cresent Moon on January 4, 2013 at 6:03 AM said...

I also couldn't find the planner - any ideas where to get one?? Thanks

Andy and Liz Boyer on January 4, 2013 at 4:03 PM said...

I would love a calendar too!! Will the BYU Bookstore be getting more in stock??

The Hancocks on January 4, 2013 at 7:57 PM said...

I really want a planner!! Is there any way to get one! PLEASE HELP!! Thank you so much!

Unknown on January 5, 2013 at 4:34 PM said...

I was just told about this wonderful planner...do I have to wait until next year to buy one? Blessings! :)

Anonymous said...

So bummed to miss this!

Mel on January 6, 2013 at 6:02 PM said...

Love this! Can't wait to get home next year!

marlo on January 12, 2013 at 5:36 AM said...

If enough of us pre-order, can you run another batch of them? I'd LOVE one and am in dire need of getting more organized!

kwyermian on January 12, 2013 at 5:54 PM said...

I would love one as well. I already bought one for the year, but this one is so colorful and better formatted....

Alissa on January 14, 2013 at 9:13 AM said...

I would absolutely love one of these brilliant organizers as well!

The Ishiis on January 17, 2013 at 8:52 AM said...

Are reading any of these comments, could more be printed?

Anonymous said...

I'd love one!! :( sad you're not doing anymore??!!!

Anonymous said...

Want one too - this seems like the perfect planner!!

Post a Comment